See Our Latest Graber Foundations Cordless Blinds Installation!`
This past week, Made in the Shade Blinds of Katy, TX was contracted to help transform a local Preschool & Daycare for children. To make sure the children were safe and protected from anything they could use to cause harm or damage, we utilized the affordable Foundation Cordless Blinds by Graber.
Custom Cordless Blinds and Their Functionality
Eliminating the short or long cords, you are making a safer choice for your home. Apart from this child secure operation, various additional benefits that will amaze your interior are:
- Different slat sizes will control the amount of natural light and air to balance the ambiance of indoor while offering the highest level of privacy.
- When the market is full of expensive products to dress up windows, Made in the Shade offers fantastic deals and discounts on these blinds. These cost-effective blinds give your windows a high-end appearance without compromising anything.
- The slats of these window blinds are highly durable and work well in high humidity areas because of their water and moisture resistant properties. Whatever the climate condition is, the blinds will not break or warp because they are built of color-coordinated PVC material, which makes them extremely durable and sturdy.
- These water-resistant faux wood blinds are available in solid or wood grain tones, so you can create an earthy feeling texture by customizing them properly. You can go for Ashwood Grey, Golden Wheat, Coconut, Milky Way, or Modern Walnut to do something new for your windows.
- Faux wood window solutions are considered to be one of the most elegant and eco-friendly choices.
- Mounting brackets are easy to install and give your room a clean and clutter-free appearance.
- Enjoy a hassle-free smooth functionality with cordless motor option.
- The blinds are tested to withstand 500 hours of UV-A light fastness.
- For an extraordinary stunning makeover, consider adding valances that do not cost extra.
- Keeping the blinds clean and dirt free is the main motto of having a beautiful and long-lasting window décor. Dusting and vacuuming are the basic ways to maintain them. For spot cleaning, use gentle liquid solutions.